Consume a Bronze or Silver unit from your graveyard and boost self by its power.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Ghoul
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Ghoul (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: Oct 31, 2017 Patch: Can Consume Silver Units as well.
- Gwent Update: Sep 29, 2017 Patch: Now Agile (was Melee).
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Will now Consume any Bronze Unit from your Graveyard (previously Consumed a random Bronze or Silver from any Graveyard).
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Added "Necrophage" Tag. Removed "Devourer" Tag. Now Common (was Rare).
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Added "Devourer" Tag.
- Gwent Update: Nov 15, 2016 Patch: Fixed issue whereby viewing a graveyard from which a Ghoul is currently consuming a unit would desynchronize the game.; A large number of tooltips have been reworded or corrected across all languages (including Torrential Rain, Warcry, Ice Giant, Thunderbolt Potion, and Nekker Warrior).