Ghouls generally avoid the living, seeking nourishment in old cemeteries, abandoned tombs and catacombs. Yet in times of war or plague they abandon their usual "pastures", forming packs that feed on corpses piled high. Sated, they gain confidence to go after fresher meat.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Ghoul
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Ghoul (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: Sep 29, 2017 Patch: Now Agile (was Melee).
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Will now Consume any Bronze Unit from your Graveyard (previously Consumed a random Bronze or Silver from any Graveyard).
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Added "Necrophage" Tag. Removed "Devourer" Tag. Now Common (was Rare).
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Added "Devourer" Tag.
- Gwent Update: Nov 15, 2016 Patch: Fixed issue whereby viewing a graveyard from which a Ghoul is currently consuming a unit would desynchronize the game.; A large number of tooltips have been reworded or corrected across all languages (including Torrential Rain, Warcry, Ice Giant, Thunderbolt Potion, and Nekker Warrior).