Golems are mindless matter brought to life by a spell. They obey their creator's orders without question. Their boundless strength, ability to withstand pain, endless patience and the fact that they need not one jot of food or drink makes them the best servants or guards anyone could ask for. Once provoked, they will not tire of battle until they have either crushed their opponent or themselves crumbled to dust.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
Spawn a base copy of the last Enemy your opponent played from their Hand.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Golem
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Public Beta, replaced by Neutral Special Card - Summoning Circle.
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Golem strength changed from 6 to 7.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Lesser Golems spawned by Golem will now be Fleeting.
- Gwent Update: Dec 2, 2016 Patch: Golem strength changed from 5 to 6.