Few monsters' names fit as well as the grave hags'. As one might guess, these creatures resemble aged, deformed women and loiter near graveyards and battlefields. Grave hags feed on human corpses and in particular on the rotten marrow which they slurp from human bones using their long, prehensile tongues. Once a hag has devoured all corpses within reach, she turns to killing men and burying them in the cemetery as she waits for them to decompose.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Grave hag
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Grave Hag Power changed from 1 to 2. Now Epic as every other Silver (was Legendary). Now Agile (was Ranged). Added "Necrophage" Tag. Removed "Devourer" Tag.
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Added "Devourer" Tag.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Grave Hag's strength changed from 2 to 1.
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2016 Patch: Grave Hag's countdown changed from 2 to 1. Grave Hag strength changed from 1 to 2.