Griffins were once only found high in the mountains, where they would hunt marmots and wild goats. When humans encroached on their lands, however, griffins soon discovered a new source of much more plentiful and easier-caught prey: cows, sheep and shepherds.
Deploy: Move a card from one Graveyard to the other.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Griffin (creature)
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Griffin (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: June 20, 2017 Patch: Griffin Power changed from 6 to 8. Removed Griffin's Brave ability.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Griffin Power changed from 7 to 6. Can now move the cards between both graveyards. Added additional passive ability; Brave: Strengthen self by 2. Added "Beast" Tag.
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Griffin strength changed from 6 to 7.
- Gwent Update: Dec 2, 2016 Patch: Griffin can now also move a Special Card from your opponent's graveyard, not just units.