|Gwent Updates – Gwent Update: Feb 7, 2017|
- Yennefer: The Conjurer's Strength changed from 7 to 5.
- Draig Bon-Dhu will now be Relentless.
- Cerys' Strength changed from 12 o 8.
- King Bran's buff value changed from 2 to 1.
Game Fixes Changes
- Sarah should no longer get double points when Weather Effects are spawned by opponent's Coral.
- Fleeting Units should no longer stay in the middle of the board after being discarded by King Bran's ability.
- Isengrim will no longer spawn Scoia'tael Neophytes when the opponent plays Decoy.
- Foltest will not be able to copy spying Units.
- Clan Tuirseach Axeman with Resilience will not be buffed by Units cleared from the Battlefield at the end of the round.
- Harpies will not spawn more eggs when pushed by Geralt: Aard.
- Hawker Support will not be boosted when the opponent plays Decoy.
- Units affected by Weather and then replayed on the same row will now have proper Strength.
- Tooltip changes.