Deal 1 damage to a random enemy on the opposite row. Repeat 9 times.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Harald an Craite
- Gwent Update: Feb 9, 2018 Patch: Renamed a Tag; An Craite to Clan an Craite.
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2017 Patch: Harald the Cripple Power changed from 5 to 6. Removed Doomed and Stubborn from every Leader. Overall damage on deploy changed from 8 to 10, split into 10 instead of 4 instances. Removed passive ability.
- Gwent Update: Sep 5, 2017 Patch: Harald the Cripple Power changed from 6 to 5. Will now Damage by 2 instead of by 1 on Deploy.
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Power changed from 3 to 6. Added additional passive ability; Every turn, at the start of your turn, Damage the Lowest Enemy on the opposite row by 1 (ignoring Armor). At Deploy will damage 4 Units by 1, ignoring Armor. General change; Doomed and Stubborn are no longer tags, but abilities in card's description. General change; Removed Leader tokens from Leader card preview. Added an Craite Tag.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Ability tweak: Spawn: Harald the Cripple. Damage a Unit by 5. If this Destroys it, repeat this ability with Damage Power reduced by 1. Harald the Cripple strength changed from 0 to 3. Now Agile and Legendary as every other Leader. Now obtainable in the "Challanges". General change: Added Doomed and Stubborn tags to all Leaders.
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Harald the Cripple now deals 2 damage to all opposing non-Gold units.
- Gwent Update: Dec 2, 2016 Patch: Harald the Cripple now deals 3 damage to opposing weakened units and 2 damage to all other opposing units. Harald can also damage Gold units. Harald no longer damages unrevealed cards.
- Gwent Update: Nov 15, 2016 Patch: Now Epic as every other Leader (was Legendary).