King Harald an Craite the Cripple ruled Skellige three centuries prior to the events of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. A member of the Craite clan, he seized lands in southern part of Ard Skellig originally belonging to Clan Drummond. Animosity and conflict between the two clans persist to this day.
Spawn Harald the Cripple
Deploy: Damage a Unit by 5. If this Destroys it, repeat this ability with Damage Power reduced by 1.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Harald an Craite
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Ability tweak: Damage a Unit by 5. If this Destroys it, repeat this ability with Damage Power reduced by 1. Harald the Cripple strength changed from 0 to 3. Now Agile and Legendary as every other Leader. Now obtainable in the "Challanges".
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Harald the Cripple now deals 2 damage to all opposing non-Gold units.
- Gwent Update: Dec 2, 2016 Patch: Harald the Cripple now deals 3 damage to opposing weakened units and 2 damage to all other opposing units. Harald can also damage Gold units. Harald no longer damages unrevealed cards.