Deal 1 damage to a random enemy on the opposite row. Repeat 9 times.
- Here’s to better loot than in yer wildest wettest dreams!
- To arms! All o' youse!
- Up and at 'em you lazy bastards! You'll sleep when you're dead.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Harald an Craite
- Gwent Update: Feb 9, 2018: Renamed an Craite tag to Clan an Craite.
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2017: Harald the Cripple power changed from 5 to 6. Overall damage value on deploy changed from 8 to 10 split into 10 instead of 4 instances. Removed passive ability. Removed Doomed and Stubborn.
- Gwent Update: Sep 5, 2017: Harald the Cripple power changed from 6 to 5. Deploy damage value changed from 1 x4 to 2 x4.
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017: Harald the Cripple power changed from 3 to 6. Ability rework: Every turn, at the start of your turn, Damage the Lowest Enemy on the opposite row by 1 (ignoring Armor). Deploy: Damage a random Enemy on the opposite row by 1 (ignoring Armor). Repeat 4 times. Added an Craite tag.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017: Harald the Cripple power changed from 0 to 3. Ability rework: Spawn: Harald the Cripple. Damage a Unit by 5. If this Destroys it, repeat this ability with Damage Power reduced by 1. Now Agile and Legendary as every other Leader. Added Doomed and Stubborn tags to every Leader.
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017: Harald the Cripple now deals 2 damage to all opposing non-Gold units.
- Gwent Update: Dec 2, 2016: Harald the Cripple damage value dealt to wounded opposing units changed from 4 to 3. Will also damage all other opposing units by 2. Now affects Gold units.
- Gwent Update: Nov 15, 2016: Now Epic as every other Leader (was Legendary).