As winged creatures, harpies attack swiftly, from a great distance, before their prey can notice them. After landing a blow, they flee for a safe spot. Pinning them to the ground and denying them flight is often the only solution. Thus incapacitated, they become as clumsy as hens. Stunned with a bomb, hit with the Igni or Aard Sign, the beasts prove easy to kill, especially with the fast fighting style.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Harpy
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Harpy strength changed from 3 to 4.
- Gwent Update: Feb 20, 2017 Patch: Harpies will no longer spawn eggs when pushed by Geralt: Aard.
- Gwent Update: Feb 7, 2017 Patch: Harpies will not spawn more eggs when pushed by Geralt: Aard.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Added.