As winged creatures, harpies attack swiftly, from a great distance, before their prey can notice them. After landing a blow, they flee for a safe spot. Pinning them to the ground and denying them flight is often the only solution. Thus incapacitated, they become as clumsy as hens. Stunned with a bomb, hit with the Igni or Aard Sign, the beasts prove easy to kill, especially with the fast fighting style.
When the Counter reaches 0, play this Unit on a random row from your Deck.
Note: only 1 Harpy's Counter is active at a time.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Harpy
- Gwent Update: Sep 29, 2017 Patch: Harpy's Counter will now only react to Allied Beasts.
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Ability rework; Counter 3: While this Unit is in your Deck, decrease the Counter whenever an Allied Beast appears. When the Counter reaches 0, play this Unit on a random row from your Deck. Note: only 1 Harpy's Counter is active at a time. Deploy: Damage the Lowest Enemy by 1. Celaeno Harpy is no longer spawning a Harpy, but Harpy Hatchlings.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Harpy Power changed from 4 to 3. Ability rework; Deploy: Trigger the Deathwish of Units adjacent to this Unit. Now Rare (was Common). Added "Beast" Tag. Removed "Harpy" Tag.
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Harpy strength changed from 3 to 4.
- Gwent Update: Feb 20, 2017 Patch: Harpies will no longer spawn eggs when pushed by Geralt: Aard.
- Gwent Update: Feb 7, 2017 Patch: Harpies will not spawn more eggs when pushed by Geralt: Aard.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Added.