When Consumed, boost by 4.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Harpy egg
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2017 Patch: Removed Doomed from ability section. Added Token Tag.
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Will Boost its Consumer by 4 (instead of 5). Deathwish will Spawn Harpy Hatchling (instead of a Harpy). General change; Doomed is no longer a tag, but an ability in card's description.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Now Spawned by Celaeno Harpy (used to be spawned by a Harpy). Will now spawn to the left of Celaeno Harpy (instead of random rows). Added additional Deathwish: Spawn a Harpy on a random row.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Added.