Choose a Bronze Machine or Kaedweni ally and play all copies of it from your deck.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Henselt
- Gwent Update: Feb 9, 2018 Patch: Name change: King Henselt (was Henselt).
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2017 Patch: Won't affect Support cards anymore. Removed Doomed and Stubborn from every Leader.
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Henselt Power changed from 2 to 3. Now restricted to play all copies of a chosen Support, Machine or Kaedwen Bronze Unit from the Deck. Added Crewmen: 1. General change; Doomed and Stubborn are no longer tags, but abilities in card's description. General change; Removed Leader tokens from Leader card preview. Added Kaedwen Tag.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Ability rework; Spawn Henselt. Deploy: Choose a Bronze Ally. Play all copies of it from your Deck. Henselt Power changed from 0 to 2. Now Agile and Legendary as every other Leader. Now obtainable in the "challanges". General change: Added Doomed and Stubborn tags to all Leaders.
- Gwent Update: March 29, 2017 Patch: Changed to: Choose 7 adjacent units on your side. Convert all non-Gold units among them to Gold until removed from the battlefield or the round ends.
- Gwent Update: Dec 2, 2016 Patch: General Promotion Changes: Converting units to Gold no longer sets current strength as new base strength. Also, the unit will revert from Gold to its original color when destroyed or at the end of the current round. Upon entering the graveyard both gold status and all buffs are removed.
- Gwent Update: Nov 15, 2016 Patch: Now Epic as every other Leader (was Legendary).