Spawn the on the opposite row.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Hjalmar
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Hjalmar (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: Feb 9, 2018 Patch: Name change; Hjalmar an Craite (was Hjalmar). Renamed a Tag; An Craite to Clan an Craite.
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2017 Patch: Hjalmar Power changed from 14 to 16.
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Hjalmar Power changed from 13 to 14. Added Officer and an Craite Tags. General change; Doomed is no longer a tag, but an ability in card's description (applies to Lord of Undvik). Tooltip clarification on Lord of Undvik.
- Gwent Update: July 5, 2017 Patch: The ability to Boost Hjalmar was moved to Lord of Undvik - the Boost will now come from his card. Hjalmar's Power changed from 15 to 13. Added Doomed tag to Lord of Undvik.
- Gwent Update: June 20, 2017 Patch: Hjalmar will now spawn Lord of Undvik on the far left side of the opposite row.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Old Lord of Undvik was transformed into a Monsters Silver card "Jotunn". The new one uses TW3 Gwent Ice Giant Artwork.
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2016 Patch: Hjalmar's strength changed from 10 to 15.