Even judging by Skellige standards, where pillaging and plundering are practically rites of passage, Holger was considered a brutal pirate and raider. This opinion surely resulted from the fact that he attacked the villages and ships of enemy Skellige clans with as much nerve as he did the coastal settlements of Cidaris, Novigrad and Nilfgaard.
Deploy: Damage a Unit by 5. If it was Destroyed, Strengthen 1 of the Highest Units in your Graveyard by 3.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Holger Blackhand
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Holger Blackhand (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Ability rework; Veteran 1. Deploy: Damage a Unit by 5. If it was Destroyed, Strengthen 1 of the Highest Units in your Graveyard by 3.Holger Blackhand power changed from 6 to 5. Holger Blackhand is now Siege instead of Ranged.
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Holger Blackhand strength changed from 4 to 6.