This powerful, primeval monster is quite possibly the last of its race. The Ice Giant resembles a man in many respects, but is blue as frost and taller than a tree. Though it seems capable of reason, all attempts to communicate with it to date have ended the same way – in a quick and painful death.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Ice Giant
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Ice Giant (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: July 5, 2017 Patch: Ice Giant is now Agile.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Now Bronze, Siege and Rare (was Silver, Melee and Epic). Ice Giant Power changed from 7 to 5. Ability change; If Frost is anywhere on the Board, Boost self by 5. When the last Frost is cleared, Damage self by 5. No longer Weather-Immune. Added "Ogroid" Tag.
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Ice Giant is now also buffed when played onto a row with Frost.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Ice Giant will now be buffed whenever a Frost effect is applied, and won't lose the buff when Weather is removed.
- Gwent Update: Dec 2, 2016 Patch: Fixed Ice Giant's tooltip in Polish.
- Gwent Update: Nov 15, 2016 Patch: Ice Giant loses 7 strength when Frost is removed, instead of resetting to base strength.; A large number of tooltips have been reworded or corrected across all languages (including Torrential Rain, Warcry, Ice Giant, Thunderbolt Potion, and Nekker Warrior).