The sagas of Skellige frequently mention the heroes who faced giants. Yet if these tales are true, the time of these creatures is long past. The Ice Giant that roams the Isle of Undvik is likely the last living member of his species.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Ice Giant
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Ice Giant (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Ice Giant Power changed from 5 to 6. Will Boost self by 6 (instead of 5). Won't damage self, when the last Frost is cleared anymore.
- Gwent Update: July 5, 2017 Patch: Ice Giant is now Agile.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Now Bronze, Siege and Rare (was Silver, Melee and Epic). Ice Giant Power changed from 7 to 5. Ability change; If Frost is anywhere on the Board, Boost self by 5. When the last Frost is cleared, Damage self by 5. No longer Weather-Immune. Added "Ogroid" Tag.
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Ice Giant is now also buffed when played onto a row with Frost.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Ice Giant will now be buffed by 5 (instead of 7) whenever a Frost effect is applied, and won't lose the buff when Weather is removed. Now Weather Immune (was Frost Immune).
- Gwent Update: Dec 2, 2016 Patch: Fixed Ice Giant's tooltip in Polish.
- Gwent Update: Nov 15, 2016 Patch: Ice Giant loses 7 strength when Frost is removed, instead of resetting to base strength.; A large number of tooltips have been reworded or corrected across all languages (including Torrential Rain, Warcry, Ice Giant, Thunderbolt Potion, and Nekker Warrior).