Imlerith attacked Kaer Morhen along with the rest of the Hunt. There the keep's defenders witnessed heart-wrenching proof of this warrior's dangerous might. Vesemir, who had spent most of his long life with a sword in his hand, heroically stood to fight this foe but, to everyone's great despair, was bested after a bloody and hard-fought confrontation and perished at this monster's hands.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Imlerith
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Imlerith (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Imlerith Power changed from 8 to 9. Added Officer Tag.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Ability rework; Deploy: Damage an Enemy by 4. If the Enemy is under Frost, Damage it by 8 instead. Now Agile as every other Gold (was Melee).
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Imlerith now deals 3 damage to a non-Gold unit and 1 damage to any non-Gold units adjacent to it (positioning).
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Imlerith's strength changed from 8 to 9. Now Weather Immune (was Frost Immune).
- Gwent Update: Dec 2, 2016 Patch: Imlerith is now immune to Frost.