Apply a Fog Hazard to an opposing row.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Impenetrable Fog (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: Oct 31, 2017 Patch: Replaced Weather with Hazard Tag. Adjusted the tooltip to match new "Hazard" Tag in the game.
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Added additional movement to Impenetrable Fog Premium version.
- Gwent Update: July 5, 2017 Patch: Impenetrable Fog will now deal 2 damage to the Unit with the Highest Power on the row (max. 1 target).
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Ability rework; Apply Fog to a row on your opponent’s side. Fog: Every turn, at the start of your turn, Damage all the Highest Units on the row by 2.