- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Impenetrable Fog (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: Feb 9, 2018: Name change: Impenetrable Fog (was Fog).
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2017: Name change: Fog (was Impenetrable Fog).
- Gwent Update: Oct 31, 2017: Renamed Weather tag to Hazard.
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017: Improved premium.
- Gwent Update: July 5, 2017: Impenetrable Fog will now deal 2 damage to the unit with the highest power on the row (max. 1 target).
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017: Ability rework: Apply Fog to a row on your opponent’s side. Fog: Every turn, at the start of your turn, Damage all the Highest Units on the row by 2.