The fanatically devoted Impera Brigade exists to execute the emperor's will. Its arbalests, which can turn recalcitrants or renegades to pincushions with clockwork precision, are the brigade members' favored weapons and have earned them the nickname of "Enforcers."
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Impera Brigade
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Impera Brigade Guard (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Impera Enforcers Power changed from 8 to 6. Now Agile (was Ranged). Ability rework; Whenever a Spying Enemy appears during your turn, Damage an Enemy by 2. Deploy: Damage an Enemy by 2. Entirely removed Promote abilities from the game. Added Soldier Tag.
- Gwent Update: June 20, 2017 Patch: Impera Enforcers will now consider the top card in your Deck, not just the top Unit.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Ability rework; Deploy: Look at the top unit in your Deck. If it's Bronze, gain 2 Armor. If it's Silver, Boost self by 1. If it's Gold, Promote self. Impera Enforcers Power changed from 6 to 8. Now Common (was Rare).
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Impera Enforcers' ability now triggers before the Leader ability is resolved.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Added.