- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Impera Brigade
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Impera Brigade Guard (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Impera Enforcers Power changed from 8 to 6. Now Agile (was Ranged). Ability rework; Whenever a Spying Enemy appears during your turn, Damage an Enemy by 2. Deploy: Damage an Enemy by 2. Entirely removed Promote abilities from the game. Added Soldier Tag.
- Gwent Update: June 20, 2017 Patch: Impera Enforcers will now consider the top card in your Deck, not just the top Unit.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Ability rework; Deploy: Look at the top unit in your Deck. If it's Bronze, gain 2 Armor. If it's Silver, Boost self by 1. If it's Gold, Promote self. Impera Enforcers Power changed from 6 to 8. Now Common (was Rare).
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Impera Enforcers' ability now triggers before the Leader ability is resolved.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Added.