They say all elves are beautiful, that they are born thus. In Iorveth's case someone set out to change this, marking his face with an ugly scar that the elf partially hid beneath a crimson headscarf. Iorveth was a living legend, the elusive leader of a Scoia'tael unit whose members gave no thought to laying down their arms and continued their war against humans. Stories of his deeds, of his deep hatred of dh'oine, painted him as more akin to a vengeful ghost than to an individual made of blood, bone and flesh.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Iorveth
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Iorveth (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Iorveth Power changed from 6 to 7. Now damages by 7 (instead of 4). Removed passive ability. Added Officer Tag.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Iorveth Power changed from 7 to 6. Now damages by 4 (instead of 6). Additional passive ability; Whenever an Enemy moves to a different row, Damage it by 2. Now Agile as every other Gold (was Ranged).
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Iorveth can no longer target Gold units.; Iorveth can now also target units on your side.; Iorveth strength changed from 6 to 7. Now Ranged (was Agile).