Deal 8 damage to an enemy.
If the unit was destroyed, boost all Elves in your hand by 1.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- Enough of this farce! Vedrai! Enn’le! (You will see! Attack him!)
- I am who I need to be.
- Piece of lembas.
- Spar’le! (Shoot him!)
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Iorveth
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Iorveth (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: Feb 9, 2018 Patch: Iorveth Power changed from 7 to 6. Damage value changed from 7 to 8.
- Gwent Update: Oct 31, 2017 Patch: Added passive; If it was Destroyed, Boost all Elves in your Hand by 1.
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Iorveth Power changed from 6 to 7. Now damages by 7 (instead of 4). Removed passive ability. Added Officer Tag.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Iorveth Power changed from 7 to 6. Now damages by 4 (instead of 6). Additional passive ability; Whenever an Enemy moves to a different row, Damage it by 2. Now Agile as every other Gold (was Ranged).
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Iorveth can no longer target Gold units.; Iorveth can now also target units on your side.; Iorveth strength changed from 6 to 7. Now Ranged (was Agile).