- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Ithlinne
- Gwent Update: Feb 9, 2018 Patch: Name change: Ithlinne Aegli (was Ithlinne).
- Gwent Update: Oct 31, 2017 Patch: Will additionally be able to choose Boon cards (A new tag in the game). Adjusted the tooltip to match new "Hazard" & "Boon" Tags in the game.
- Gwent Update: Sep 5, 2017 Patch: Fixed an issue whereby Ithlinne had the Agent tag despite being Loyal.
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Ithlinne Power changed from 5 to 2. Now Loyal. Will play and copy a Bronze Spell or Weather (instead of any Bronze Special Card). Added Agent Tag. Will not have her ability interrupted if she is locked by Dimeritium Shackles played by her.
- Gwent Update: July 5, 2017 Patch: Ithlinne's Power changed from 4 to 5.
- Gwent Update: June 20, 2017 Patch: Ithlinne Power changed from 2 to 4.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Ability rework; Deploy: Play a Bronze Special card from your Deck, then Spawn a copy of it. Shuffle the others back. Now Agile and Legendary as every other Gold. Ithlinne Power changed from 6 to 2. Now Disloyal only.
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Ithlinne now lets you choose 3 adjacent units and locks or unlocks non-Gold units among them (positioning).; Ithlinne changed to Ranged.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Added.