Supreme commander of the cumulative forces of the North at the Battle of Brenna, Natalis fought valiantly, commanded wisely, and contributed vastly to the victory, despite being outnumbered by the enemy two-to-one.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Jan Natalis
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: John Natalis (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: John Natalis Power changed from 8 to 6. Ability rework; Deploy: Play a Bronze or Silver Tactics card from your Deck. Shuffle the others back. Added Officer and Temeria Tags.
- Gwent Update: June 20, 2017 Patch: John Natalis Power changed from 10 to 8. John Natalis will no longer Weaken self for each Unit affected.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Ability rework; Deploy: Force all Northern Realms Machine Allies to Damage a random Enemy by 2. Weaken self for each Unit affected. John Natalis Power changed from 6 to 8. Now Agile and Legendary as every other Gold (was Melee and Epic).
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: John Natalis now buffs units one after the other --meaning he can buff the same unit multiple times.; John Natalis' buff values changed to 3, 2 and 1, respectively.; John Natalis strength changed from 5 to 6.