When the children in the swamp clearing first told Geralt about Johnny, the witcher had every reason to suppose no such person actually existed. It was difficult to imagine anyone living in such inhospitable surroundings without quickly becoming food for drowners and water hags.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Johnny
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- Gwent Update: Sep 29, 2017 Patch: Now Agile (was Siege).
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Johnny Power changed from 7 to 8. The ability is now optional. Clarified the tooltip.
- Gwent Update: July 5, 2017 Patch: Johnny will not Discard the card if the opponent's Deck lacks a card of the relevant color.
- Gwent Update: June 20, 2017 Patch: Johnny Power changed from 5 to 7.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Johnny Power changed from 6 to 5. Will now create copies of Enemy cards exclusively. Will Discard instead of Banishing. No longer Fleeting or Stubborn. Added "Relict" Tag.
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Johnny now banishes the chosen card instead of putting it on the bottom of the deck. Won't be able to copy self anymore.; Fixed an issue whereby cards spawned by Johnny would have no art or description and were not usable.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Fixed an issue whereby Johnny wouldn't put the selected card on the bottom of the deck.
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2016 Patch: Now returns the card to the bottom of the deck (previously placed it randomly). Johnny should no longer briefly reveal the card created to the opponent.
- Gwent Update: Dec 2, 2016 Patch: Johnny is now Relentless and is removed from the game when destroyed. Johnny now never returns the exact same card.