- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Johnny
- Gwent Update: Sep 29, 2017 Patch: Now Agile (was Siege).
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Johnny Power changed from 7 to 8. The ability is now optional. Clarified the tooltip.
- Gwent Update: July 5, 2017 Patch: Johnny will not Discard the card if the opponent's Deck lacks a card of the relevant color.
- Gwent Update: June 20, 2017 Patch: Johnny Power changed from 5 to 7.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Johnny Power changed from 6 to 5. Will now create copies of Enemy cards exclusively. Will Discard instead of Banishing. No longer Fleeting or Stubborn. Added "Relict" Tag.
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Johnny now banishes the chosen card instead of putting it on the bottom of the deck. Won't be able to copy self anymore.; Fixed an issue whereby cards spawned by Johnny would have no art or description and were not usable.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Fixed an issue whereby Johnny wouldn't put the selected card on the bottom of the deck.
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2016 Patch: Now returns the card to the bottom of the deck (previously placed it randomly). Johnny should no longer briefly reveal the card created to the opponent.
- Gwent Update: Dec 2, 2016 Patch: Johnny is now Relentless and is removed from the game when destroyed. Johnny now never returns the exact same card.