- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Kaedwen
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Kaedweni Siege Expert (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: July 5, 2017 Patch: Kaedweni Siege Support will now Boost by 1 and add 1 Armor to Allies with the Machine tag. Units without this tag will be Boosted by 1 and won't get Armor. Changed Blue Stripes Commandos' priorities so they summon properly when Kaedweni Siege Support is present.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Kaedweni Siege Support Power changed from 2 to 4. Ability change; Boost each Ally by 1 when it appears on your side and add 1 Armor to it. If it's a Machine, Boost by 2 and add 2 Armor instead. Crewmen 1.
- Gwent Update: Feb 20, 2017 Patch: Kaedweni Siege Support can now only be placed on the siege row.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Kaedweni Siege Support's strength changed from 2 to 3.