Skellige myth claims the cockerel Kambi will crow to awaken and announce the arrival of the Noglfar, a demonic vessel from the nightmarish land of Merhogg. This will mark the start of - the last battle between good and evil.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Kambi
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Kambi (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: Sep 5, 2017 Patch: Kambi is now Disloyal.
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Kambi is now Loyal. Ability change; Deathwish: Spawn Hemdall on the other side of the Board. Kambi is now Deatwish, instead of Timer based Card. General change; Doomed is no longer a tag, but an ability in card's description (applies to Kambi and Hemdall). Clarified the tooltip on Hemdall.
- Gwent Update: July 5, 2017 Patch: Hemdall's Power changed from 11 to 16.
- Gwent Update: June 20, 2017 Patch: Kambi power changed from 3 to 1. Hemdall power changed from 12 to 11.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Added "Doomed" Tag. Now Agile as every other Gold (was Ranged).
- Gwent Update: Dec 2, 2016 Patch: Hemdall now destroys his Kambi and removes all Weather effects.