Katakans and their more dangerous kin, nekurats, are the embodiments of human fear. They hide in the shadows. They feed on blood. They resemble enormous bats — though with long fangs and even longer talons. And, as if that weren't terror enough, they can turn invisible, waiting unseen while dread of their unpreventable attack overwhelms their victim.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Katakan
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Vampire: Katakan (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: June 20, 2017 Patch: Katakan Power changed from 4 to 5.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Removed "Devourer" Tag.
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Katakan strength changed from 6 to 4.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Strength changed from 4 to 6.; Will now consume a chosen non-Gold unit from either Graveyard.
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2016 Patch: Added.