Geralt first met Keira Metz when she literally dropped on top of him out of nowhere. During the infamous coup on Thanedd Island, Keira was defenestrated and nearly landed right on the witcher's head. The next time Geralt saw her, in the swamps of Velen, was shocking in a different way - the luxury-loving sorceress was the last person he expected to see in such a grim and barren place.
Deploy: Spawn , or .
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Keira Metz
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Keira Metz (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Keira Metz Power changed from 4 to 5. Ability rework; Deploy: Spawn Quen Sign, Epidemic or Thunderbolt Potion.
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Keira Metz ability changed: she now sets the unit on her right's strength to that of the unit on her left (if both are non-Gold).
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Keira Metz's ability will now also trigger on a 2 turn countdown (every two turns) after being triggered when she's played.
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2016 Patch: Added.