If losing, Strengthen self up to a maximum of 15 until scores are tied.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Francis Bedlam
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2017 Patch: Removed Regressing ability. Now Agile as every other Unit (was Ranged). Removed Brave ability from the game.
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: General change; Regressing is no longer a tag, but an ability in card's description. Added Support Tag.
- Gwent Update: June 20, 2017 Patch: Added Regressing tag to King of Beggars.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Ability rework; Deploy, Brave: Strengthen self enough to tie the Round or to a maximum of 15 base Power. King of Beggars Power changed from 3 to 5. Now Epic as every other Silver (was Legendary).
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: King of Beggars' strength changed from 4 to 3.
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2016 Patch: Added.