Francis Bedlam, as the King calls himself when feeling casual, is one of the quartet of underworld bosses controlling all clandestine activity in Novigrad. In addition to thieving, grifting, and, of course, begging, his band of tramps and transients smuggles wanted persons to safety, a service many mages called upon during the persecutions.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Francis Bedlam
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: General change; Regressing is no longer a tag, but an ability in card's description. Added Support Tag.
- Gwent Update: June 20, 2017 Patch: Added Regressing tag to King of Beggars.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Ability rework; Deploy, Brave: Strengthen self enough to tie the Round or to a maximum of 15 base Power. King of Beggars Power changed from 3 to 5. Now Epic as every other Silver (was Legendary).
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: King of Beggars' strength changed from 4 to 3.
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2016 Patch: Added.