Like all witchers, Letho has undergone extensive combat training. He's a highly skilled swordsman and a formidable user of witcher Signs. His physique imposing and brutish, leading his opponents to severely underestimate his intelligence, a mistake they make only once. The only opponent known to have bested him in a fight is the White Wolf, Geralt of Rivia.
Deploy: If Spying, set own base Power to 1. Deploy: Banish 2 Units to each side of this Unit and Boost this Unit by their Power.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Letho
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Letho of Gulet (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: June 20, 2017 Patch: Fixed the issue whereby Disloyal Agile Units (e.g. Letho of Gulet) couldn't be played on rows other than Melee.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Letho of Gulet Power changed from 1 to 7. If spying, he will now set his Base Power to 1. He will now boost instead of strenghening after absorbing the Power.
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Letho of Gulet now banishes units within two spaces (positioning).
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Added.