This renegade remnant of the handful of witchers from the School of the Viper who survived the pogroms, offered his blade and his skills to the emperor. In exchange, he was promised that the school would be rebuilt. On the emperor's orders and at Letho's hand, two great Nordling kings, and Demavend of Aedirn, died violent and premature deaths.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Letho
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Letho of Gulet (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Letho of Gulet Power changed from 7 to 9. Will now Destroy (previously Banished) adjacent Units (previously 2 Units on each side). Added Double Agent Tag.
- Gwent Update: June 20, 2017 Patch: Fixed the issue whereby Disloyal Agile Units (e.g. Letho of Gulet) couldn't be played on rows other than Melee.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Letho of Gulet Power changed from 1 to 7. If spying, he will now set his Base Power to 1. He will now boost instead of strenghening after absorbing the Power.
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Letho of Gulet now banishes units within two spaces (positioning).
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Added.