On turn end, deal 1 damage to the unit to the right, then boost self by 2.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Light Longship (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: Feb 9, 2018 Patch: Name change: Dimun Light Longship (was Light Longship). Renamed a Tag; Dimun to Clan Dimun.
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2017 Patch: Light Longship Power changed from 5 to 7. Will boost self (instead of strengthening self). Removed Regressing ability.
- Gwent Update: Oct 31, 2017 Patch: Light Longship Power changed from 6 to 5. Now also triggers its passive ability once on Deploy.
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Light Longship Power changed from 5 to 6. General change; Regressing is no longer a tag, but an ability in card's description. Added Dimun Tag.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Ability rework; Every turn, at the start of your turn, Damage the Unit to the right by 1, then Strengthen self by 2. Power changed from 7 to 5. Now Agile. No longer Weather-Immune. Added "Regressing" Tag.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: War Longship and Light Longship will now have the "Machine" tag. Now Weather Immune (was Rain Immune).