In times of war, the elite Mahakam Guard serves as the frontline of the dwarven enclave's defense. In times of peace. its members act as watchmen, keepers of order and protectors of Mahakam's elders. Membership in this for- mation is considered an honor: serving in it often becomes a family tradition, passed down from amply bearded father to amply bearded son.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- Gwent Update: Sep 29, 2017 Patch: Now Agile (was Melee).
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Mahakam Guard Power changed from 5 to 6. Will Boost an Ally by 4 (previously 3), if it's a Dwarf, will Strengthen by 3 instead (previously Boosted by 4). Added Soldier Tag.
- Gwent Update: June 20, 2017 Patch: Changed the value of Mahakam Guard's Boost for Dwarves to 4 from 5.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Mahakam Guard Power changed from 4 to 5. Now boosts Dwarf Units by 5 from 4. No longer Weather-Immune.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Mahakam Guard is now Immune to all Weathers (was Frost Immune).
- Gwent Update: Dec 2, 2016 Patch: Mahakam Guard strength changed from 3 to 4. Mahakam Guard now increases non-Dwarf strength by 3 and Dwarf strength by 5. Added Frost Immunity to Mahakam Guard.