- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Mardroeme (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: Feb 9, 2018 Patch: Name change: Mardroeme (was Mushrooms). Changed the name of Spores token to Toxicant.
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2017 Patch: Name change: Mushrooms (was Mardroeme). Replaced Spores artwork with the one already used by Mushrooms and Mutagen. Added Alchemy Tag.
- Gwent Update: Oct 31, 2017 Patch: Mutagen will Heal, instead of Resetting a Unit. Removed Special Tag from Mutagen and Spores.
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Added Organic Tag to Mardroeme, Spores and Mutagen. General change; Doomed is no longer a tag, but an ability in card's description (applies to Spores and Mutagen).
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Spores and Mutagen will Strengthen / Weaken by 3 again. Now Rare (was Common).
- Gwent Update: Jan 5, 2017 Patch: Fixed an exploit, using Mardroeme to get an auto-win after not choosing a target for the Mutagen card.
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2016 Patch: Added.