Halve the power of all Bronze and Silver units on a row.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Merigold's Hailstorm
- Gwent Update: Feb 9, 2018 Patch: Name change: Merigold's Hailstorm (was Hailstorm).
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2017 Patch: Name change: Hailstorm (was Merigold's Hailstorm).
- Gwent Update: Sep 29, 2017 Patch: Won't affect Gold cards anymore. Added additional movement to its Premium version.
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Will Round Up from now (used to Round down). Added Spell Tag.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Ability Rework: Damage all Units on a row by half their Power (rounding down and ignoring Armor). Removed "Weather" and "Fleeting" Tags.
- Gwent Update: Feb 20, 2017 Patch: Merigold's Hailstorm, Skellige Storm and White Frost now let you choose one weather effect. Added Fleeting Tag.