Halve the power of all Bronze and Silver units on a row.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Merigold's Hailstorm
- Gwent Update: Apr 17, 2018 Patch: Improved VFX. (Reverted its unique effect with slight changes to it).
- Gwent Update: Feb 9, 2018 Patch: Name change: Merigold's Hailstorm (was Hailstorm).
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2017 Patch: Name change: Hailstorm (was Merigold's Hailstorm). Its unique VFX was replaced by a general one.
- Gwent Update: Sep 29, 2017 Patch: Won't affect Gold cards anymore. Improved premium.
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: The ability value will round up. Added Spell tag.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Ability rework: Damage all Units on a row by half their Power. Removed Weather and Fleeting tags. Added new, unique VFX to Merigold's Hailstorm.
- Gwent Update: Feb 20, 2017 Patch: Merigold's Hailstorm will spawn either Frost or Rain, instead of both. Added Fleeting tag.