Maria Barring, better known as simply "Milva", was a female archer from Upper Sodden, one of the few non-dryads tolerated in Brokilon. Eithné was said to be rather fond of her. She led four fictional crusades against the dryads in the hope of reducing the number of volunteers for their expeditions. But when her true part in this was discovered, she vanished.
Deploy: If neither player has passed, return the Highest Enemy to your opponent's Hand, then return the Highest Ally to your Hand.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Milva
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Milva (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: June 20, 2017 Patch: Milva Power changed from 8 to 9.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Changed priority; Roach won't get summoned before Milva's effect is triggered. Now Agile and Legendary as every other Gold.
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Milva strength changed from 7 to 8.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Milva will now no longer return a unit to the hand of a player who has passed.; Milva's strength changed from 8 to 7.
- Gwent Update: Dec 2, 2016 Patch: Milva can no longer target herself when Silver.