The world of The Witcher is infested with unspeakable horrors, most of which are gathered in the fearsome Monsters faction. They attack in vast numbers that grow into hordes and when brute strength is needed instead, they consume their kin and absorb their strength.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Several cards that had issues during Closed Beta have been improved.; Faction abilities have been removed from the game.
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Monsters Faction ability can now only keep Eredin and units played from your hand (meaning it will not keep mustered/spawned/resurrected/etc. units).
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Monsters Faction ability will now keep the last-played non-Gold, non-Fleeting, non-Resilient Monsters or Neutral unit at the end of the round.
- Gwent Update: Dec 2, 2016 Patch: Monsters faction ability no longer targets Resilient units.
- Gwent Update: Nov 15, 2016 Patch: Monsters faction ability no longer keeps Gold units on the battlefield.