Ambush: When a unit is played from either hand on your opponent's side, flip over and deal 7 damage to that unit.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Morénn
- Gwent Update: Feb 9, 2018 Patch: Morenn Power changed from 9 to 8. Damage value changed from 5 to 7.
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2017 Patch: Morenn Power changed from 7 to 9. Now able to damage Leaders. Will damage a unit after that unit's ability resolves.
- Gwent Update: Sep 5, 2017 Patch: Morenn Power changed from 8 to 7. Fixed an issue whereby if Morenn was face down after both players had passed, she would flip over.
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Morenn Power changed from 6 to 8. Clarified the tooltip to state that the ability won't affect Leaders. Clarified the tooltip to state that it Damages an Enemy before its Deploy ability activates. General change; Ambush is no longer a tag.
- Gwent Update: June 20, 2017 Patch: Morenn Power changed from 5 to 6.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Ability rework; Ambush: When an Enemy appears, turn this Unit over and Damage that Enemy by 5. Morenn Power changed from 7 to 5. Now Epic as every other Silver (was Legendary). Morenn is an Ambush now.
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2016 Patch: Morenn's ability changed to the following - Destroy an unrevealed ambush card and gain 4 strength. Morenn's strength changed from 4 to 7.