- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Morkvarg
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2017 Patch: Now Agile as every other Unit (was Melee). Added Beast Tag.
- Gwent Update: July 5, 2017 Patch: Morkvarg's Power changed from 8 to 9. Morkvarg will now have his Power reduced by half rounding up when entering the Graveyard.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Morkvarg power changed from 6 to 8. Morkvarg will now lose 3 base strength, instead of 2. As every other Silver Morkvag is now Epic (was Legendary). Fixed an issue with Morkvarg staying on board with 0 Strength. Added "Cursed" Tag.
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Morkvarg strength changed from 7 to 6.; Lock now blocks Morkvarg and Ciri: Dash's abilities.; Fixed an issue whereby Morkvarg's art would get corrupted after being destroyed by Villentretenmerth.
- Gwent Update: Feb 20, 2017 Patch: Morkvarg should no longer receive random strength values after being affected by weather and resurrected.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Morkvarg's strength changed to from 6 to 7.
- Gwent Update: Jan 5, 2017 Patch: Killing Morkvarg on 2 Strength will no longer cause the servers to desynchronize.
- Gwent Update: Dec 2, 2016 Patch: Morkvarg strength changed from 5 to 6.
- Gwent Update: Nov 15, 2016 Patch: Morkvarg is now also resurrected when discarded.