Consume all Bronze and Silver units in your graveyard and boost self by 1 for each.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Mourntart
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2017 Patch: Mourntart Power changed from 2 to 4. Removed Armor. The ability now triggers when played.
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Name change; Mourntart (was Grave Hag). Added additional ability; Deploy: Gain 2 Armor. Clarified the tooltip to specifically state that the ability affects Bronzes or Silvers. Changed flavor text.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Grave Hag Power changed from 1 to 2. Now Epic as every other Silver (was Legendary). Now Agile (was Ranged). Added "Necrophage" Tag. Removed "Devourer" Tag.
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Added "Devourer" Tag.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Grave Hag's strength changed from 2 to 1.
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2016 Patch: Grave Hag's countdown changed from 2 to 1. Grave Hag strength changed from 1 to 2.