The nekkers' basic tactic is to strike en masse. They burrow from beneath the ground and swarm upon their prey. Though primitive, the tactic is surprisingly effective. One must be ready to repel many foes at once - the fast style is best suited to this. As with other agile creatures, running from nekkers is not the best idea, for the monsters will catch up to their prey and swiftly kill it with multiple hits of their claws.
Deathwish: Play a Nekker from your Deck.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Nekker
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Nekker (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: June 20, 2017 Patch: Nekker Power changed from 2 to 3.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Nekker Power changed from 3 to 2. Added "Ogroid" Tag.
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Removed the Breedable tag from Nekkers.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Nekker will now also be buffed while on the battlefield.
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2016 Patch: Nekker's ability changed to the following - While in your hand or deck, gain 1 strength whenever a unit on your side absorbs another's strength. When removed from the battlefield, play a Nekker from your deck.