Their glistening fangs bared in hiena-like grins, their eyes fixed in mischievous stare, Nekkers come across as evil cousins of the gremlins and imps of fantasy worlds. Yet unlike these more humanoid creatures, Nekkers are beasts through and through, deprived of reason or fancy and driven only by an instinct to hunt and kill.
Deathwish: Play a copy of this Unit from your Deck.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Nekker
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Nekker (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: June 20, 2017 Patch: Nekker Power changed from 2 to 3.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Nekker Power changed from 3 to 2. Added "Ogroid" Tag.
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Removed the Breedable tag from Nekkers.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Nekker will now also be buffed while on the battlefield.
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2016 Patch: Nekker's ability changed to the following - While in your hand or deck, gain 1 strength whenever a unit on your side absorbs another's strength. When removed from the battlefield, play a Nekker from your deck.