If in hand, deck, or on board, boost self by 1 whenever you Consume a card.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Nekker
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Nekker (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2017 Patch: Nekker Power changed from 3 to 4. General change; Deathwish abilities no longer trigger at the end of the round. Now Agile as every other Unit (was Melee).
- Gwent Update: June 20, 2017 Patch: Nekker Power changed from 2 to 3.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Nekker Power changed from 3 to 2. Added "Ogroid" Tag.
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Removed the Breedable tag from Nekkers.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Nekker will now also be buffed while on the battlefield.
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2016 Patch: Nekker's ability changed to the following - While in your hand or deck, gain 1 strength whenever a unit on your side absorbs another's strength. When removed from the battlefield, play a Nekker from your deck.