Return 3 Bronze or Silver units from the graveyard to your deck.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Nenneke
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2017 Patch: Nenneke Power changed from 9 to 10.
- Gwent Update: Oct 31, 2017 Patch: Nenneke Power changed from 8 to 9.
- Gwent Update: Sep 29, 2017 Patch: Now restricted to shuffle Units (prev. also Special Cards). Now Agile (was Siege).
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Clarified the tooltip to specifically state that the ability affects Bronzes or Silvers. Added Support and Temeria Tags.
- Gwent Update: June 20, 2017 Patch: Fixed improper descriptions of Assire var Anahid's and Nenneke's carousels.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Nenneke Power changed from 4 to 8. Ability rework; Deploy: Shuffle up to 3 cards from your Graveyard into your Deck. Removed "Permadeath" Tag.
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2016 Patch: Nenneke's strength changed from 3 to 4.
- Gwent Update: Dec 2, 2016 Patch: Nenneke, Shani, and Lubberkin now in the "Permadeath" category.
- Gwent Update: Nov 15, 2016 Patch: Added Medic Tag.