The priestess is a motherly, stern figure, but she scoffs at being called Mother. She is more or less a mentor to Iola, and Nenneke's pharmacy is renowned for its potions, elixirs, salves and ointments, some of which require herbs growing only in the crystal-roofed greenhouse on the temple grounds. The wife of duke Hereward, Ermellia, is known to enjoy aphrodisiacs Nenneke cooks up.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Nenneke
- Gwent Update: Sep 29, 2017 Patch: Now restricted to shuffle Units (prev. also Special Cards). Now Agile (was Siege).
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Clarified the tooltip to specifically state that the ability affects Bronzes or Silvers. Added Support and Temeria Tags.
- Gwent Update: June 20, 2017 Patch: Fixed improper descriptions of Assire var Anahid's and Nenneke's carousels.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Nenneke Power changed from 4 to 8. Ability rework; Deploy: Shuffle up to 3 cards from your Graveyard into your Deck. Removed "Permadeath" Tag.
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2016 Patch: Nenneke's strength changed from 3 to 4.
- Gwent Update: Dec 2, 2016 Patch: Nenneke, Shani, and Lubberkin now in the "Permadeath" category.
- Gwent Update: Nov 15, 2016 Patch: Added Medic Tag.