More than any other faction, Nilfgaard relies on diplomacy and subterfuge to disrupt enemy strategies and enact its own. The empire plants Spies behind enemy lines to perform sabotage and reveal cards in the opponent’s hand. Well-aware of power’s benefits, Nilfgaardians target the strongest enemy units, crippling them or eliminating them altogether.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Nilfgaardian Empire
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Nilfgaardian Empire Gwent deck
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Gold cards can now be interacted with by most cards (unless stated otherwise). Added lots of new tags; Alchemy, Spell, Tactics, Soldier, Support, Officer, Agent, Double Agent.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Several cards that had issues during Closed Beta have been improved.; Faction abilities have been removed from the game.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Added.