While lesser welders of martial magic conjure simple ice barriers, Nithral defends himself with frozen works of art. He weaves frozen water into intricate fractal spheres, palaces of crystal that provide both protection and aesthetic pleasure. When he arises to attack, he shatters them mercilessly, a consummate artist unafraid to kill his darlings.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Nithral
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Nithral Power changed from 7 to 5. Ability rework; Deploy: Damage an Enemy by 5. If you have any Wild Hunt Units in your Hand, Damage it by 7 instead. Added Officer Tag.
- Gwent Update: July 5, 2017 Patch: Nithral's Power changed from 4 to 7. Removed Armor from Nithral. Nithral now increases Biting Frost's damage to 3. Biting Frost changes apply to him.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Nithral Power changed from 8 to 4. Ability rework; Frost Damage on your opponent’s side is increased to 2. Deploy: Gain 2 Armor. Now Epic as every other Silver (was Legendary). Now Agile (was Melee).
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Nithral strength changed from 6 to 8.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Nitrhal will now be Weather Immune (was Frost Immune).
- Gwent Update: Dec 2, 2016 Patch: Nithral damage changed from 1 to 2.; Nithral strength changed from 7 to 6.