Frost Damage on your opponent’s side is increased to 3.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Nithral
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- Gwent Update: July 5, 2017 Patch: Nithral's Power changed from 4 to 7. Removed Armor from Nithral. Nithral now increases Biting Frost's damage to 3. Biting Frost changes apply to him.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Nithral Power changed from 8 to 4. Ability rework; Frost Damage on your opponent’s side is increased to 2. Deploy: Gain 2 Armor. Now Epic as every other Silver (was Legendary). Now Agile (was Melee).
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Nithral strength changed from 6 to 8.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Nitrhal will now be Weather Immune (was Frost Immune).
- Gwent Update: Dec 2, 2016 Patch: Nithral damage changed from 1 to 2.; Nithral strength changed from 7 to 6.