After 4 turns, deal 1 damage to all enemies, then return to your hand on turn start.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Ocvist
- Gwent Update: Feb 9, 2018 Patch: Replaced "Do not repeat." with a new Single-Use keyword.
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2017 Patch: Ocvist Power changed from 7 to 8. Removed Exhausted Ocvist Token.
- Gwent Update: Sep 29, 2017 Patch: Now Agile (was Siege).
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Ocvist and Exhausted Ocvist Power changed from 6 to 7.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: As every other Silver, now Epic (previously Legendary), "Draconid" instead of "Dragon").
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Ocvist's countdown timer will not reset now (will only trigger once).
- Gwent Update: Dec 2, 2016 Patch: Ocvist countdown changed from 5 turns to 4.
- Gwent Update: Nov 15, 2016 Patch: Ocvist now returns to player's hand even if there are no units on the opposing side.