Truce: Make a default copy of a Bronze unit in your hand for both players.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: The Operator
- Gwent Update: Feb 9, 2018 Patch: Replaced Doomed Tag and Stubborn ability with a new Single-Use keyword in ability section.
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2017 Patch: Operator Power changed from 7 to 5. Removed Draconid and added Doomed Tag. Removed Doomed from ability section.
- Gwent Update: Sep 29, 2017 Patch: Now Agile (was Ranged).
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: The ability will not activate anymore, if either player has passed. Added Draconid Tag. General change; Doomed and Stubborn are no longer tags, but abilities in card's description.
- Gwent Update: July 5, 2017 Patch: Operator Power changed from 9 to 7.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Operator Power changed from 8 to 9. Operator is no longer able to copy Silver Units. Now Epic as every other Silver (was Legendary). Replaced "Fleeting" with "Doomed". Replaced "Relentless" with "Stubborn".
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Operator strength changed from 6 to 8.
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2016 Patch: Operator's strength changed from 4 to 6.
- Gwent Update: Dec 2, 2016 Patch: Operator and Regis are now Relentless.; Operator is now banished when destroyed.