Return each player's Lowest Bronze or Silver unit to their deck.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Pavetta
- Gwent Update: Feb 9, 2018 Patch: Name change: Princess Pavetta.
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2017 Patch: Pavetta Power changed from 7 to 3. Removed Truce requirement.
- Gwent Update: Sep 29, 2017 Patch: Now Agile (was Ranged).
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Clarified the tooltip to specifically state that the ability affects Bronzes or Silvers. Added Tactic Tag. Removed Doomed Tag. Added Cintra Tag.
- Gwent Update: June 20, 2017 Patch: Pavetta Power changed from 5 to 7.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Pavetta Power changed from 6 to 5. Ability rework; Deploy: If neither player has passed, shuffle the Lowest Ally into your Deck, then shuffle the Lowest Enemy into your opponent's Deck. Does not affect Pavetta. Now Epic as every other Silver (was Legendary). Added "Doomed" Tag.
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Pavetta now only destroys the weakest unit(s) once.
- Gwent Update: Feb 20, 2017 Patch: Fixed an issue with Pavetta destroying herself after using Alzur's Double Cross.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Pavetta's strength changed from 4 to 6.
- Gwent Update: Nov 15, 2016 Patch: New sound effects for cards (Blue Stripes Commando, Pavetta, Sabrina Glevissig, Sile, Sarah, Vrihedd Vanguard, Igni, Scoia'tael Leaders).