Deploy: If neither player has passed, shuffle the Lowest Ally into your Deck, then shuffle the Lowest Enemy into your opponent's Deck. Does not affect Pavetta.
Added to Gwent
[Oct 25, 2016] In Closed Beta's initial build.
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Pavetta now only destroys the weakest unit(s) once.
- Gwent Update: Feb 20, 2017 Patch: Fixed an issue with Pavetta destroying herself after using Alzur's Double Cross.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Pavetta's strength changed from 4 to 6.
- Gwent Update: Nov 15, 2016 Patch: New sound effects for cards (Blue Stripes Commando, Pavetta, Sabrina Glevissig, Sile, Sarah, Vrihedd Vanguard, Igni, Scoia'tael Leaders).
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Pavetta