Deal 5 damage to an enemy, then deal 4, 3, 2 and 1 damage to random enemies.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Philippa Eilhart
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Philippa Eilhart (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: Feb 9, 2018 Patch: Name change: Philippa Eilhart (was Philippa).
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2017 Patch: Name change: Philippa (was Philippa Eilhart).
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Added Redania Tag. Premium Philippa will now have her braids properly displayed.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Philippa Eilhart Power changed from 4 to 1. Ability rework; Deploy: Damage an Enemy by 5, then Damage random Enemies by 4, 3, 2 and 1. The same Enemy cannot be Damaged twice in a row. Now Agile (was Siege). Now a part of a starter Northern Realms deck.
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Philippa Eilhart strength changed from 10 to 4. Now Loyal and Siege (was Disloyal and Agile). Philippa Eilhart ability changed: she now gives you the option of playing a Special Card from your hand, then drawing a card.
- Gwent Update: Dec 2, 2016 Patch: Philippa Eilhart strength changed from 12 to 10.
- Gwent Update: Nov 15, 2016 Patch: Philippa Eilhart no longer affects Gold cards. Philippa strength increased from 6 to 12. Philippa changed to disloyal only.