Philippa Eilhart soared to great heights, roosting in the Supreme Council of Mages, perching atop the Lodge of Sorceresses, and nesting in the Redanian Regency Council. Her lofty ambition and predatory ruthlessness earned her the enmity of the mad King , who had her captured and then personally gouged out her eyes. Maimed yet not defeated, Philippa fought through her pain and, crimson tears streaking her cheeks, flew the coop in a blaze of magic fury.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Philippa Eilhart
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Philippa Eilhart (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Added Redania Tag. Premium Philippa will now have her braids properly displayed.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Philippa Eilhart Power changed from 4 to 1. Ability rework; Deploy: Damage an Enemy by 5, then Damage random Enemies by 4, 3, 2 and 1. The same Enemy cannot be Damaged twice in a row. Now Agile (was Siege). Now a part of a starter Northern Realms deck.
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Philippa Eilhart strength changed from 10 to 4. Now Loyal and Siege (was Disloyal and Agile). Philippa Eilhart ability changed: she now gives you the option of playing a Special Card from your hand, then drawing a card.
- Gwent Update: Dec 2, 2016 Patch: Philippa Eilhart strength changed from 12 to 10.
- Gwent Update: Nov 15, 2016 Patch: Philippa Eilhart no longer affects Gold cards. Philippa strength increased from 6 to 12. Philippa changed to disloyal only.