Son of the murdered king Demavend of Aedirn,inherited a realm plunged into chaos and torn apart by war, its subjects having no will to make him their new ruler. Despite all this, the arrogant young prince did not waver on his path to reclaim his father's crown.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Prince Stennis
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Prince Stennis (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: Sep 29, 2017 Patch: Will gain 3 (instead of 5) Armor on Deploy.
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Prince Stennis Power changed from 7 to 3. Ability rework; Deploy: Play the top Loyal Bronze or Silver Unit in your Deck and give it 5 Armor. Will gain 5 (instead of 3) Armor at Deploy. Removed Crewmen: 1. Added Officer and Aedirn Tags.
- Gwent Update: July 5, 2017 Patch: Prince Stennis' Power changed from 5 to 7.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Prince Stennis Power changed from 12 to 5. Ability rework; Every 2 turns, at the start of your turn, Boost this Unit by the number of Machine Allies. Crewmen 1. Deploy: Gain 2 Armor. No longer Weather-Immune. Now Agile, Loyal and Epic (was Melee and Rare).
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Will now be Immune to Weather.; Strength changed from 8 to 12.
- Gwent Update: Dec 2, 2016 Patch: Prince Stennis strength changed from 7 to 8.