Priscilla is a romantic poet, who goes by the stage name "Callonetta". She is a very close friend of Dandelion and her triumphal tour of concerts has finally taken her from Pont Vanis and Lan Exeter in Kovir and Poviss, through Tretogor, capital of Redania and Caelf to Novigrad, biggest city in Northern Kingdoms. She also plays gwent in free time, but not for crowns, only for fun.
Every turn, at the end of your turn, Boost a random Ally (but never self) by 3.
Ability discontinous after the Unit Boosts Allies 4 times without leaving the Board.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Priscilla
- Gwent Update: July 5, 2017 Patch: Priscilla Power changed from 5 to 4. After boosting Allies 4 times without leaving the Board, Priscilla will no longer return to her current owner's Deck. She will remain on the Board. When she is resurrected or played again, her counter will reset to 4.
- Gwent Update: June 20, 2017 Patch: Priscilla will now shuffle into the deck instead of being put on the bottom of it.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Now Gold, Agile and Legendary (was Silver, Siege and Epic). Priscilla Power changed from 2 to 5. Ability rework; Every turn, at the end of your turn, Boost a random Ally by 3. After this Unit Boosts 4 Allies without leaving the Board, shuffle it back into your Deck.
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Priscilla now draws one of the cards face-down.
- Gwent Update: Dec 2, 2016 Patch: Priscilla strength changed from 1 to 2.; Fixed Priscilla's tooltip - it now correctly states she can draw any cards, not just units.
- Gwent Update: Nov 15, 2016 Patch: Priscilla now draws 2 revealed cards, player chooses which one to play.; Priscilla no longer blocks the game if she draws cards that require targets on the first turn.