Boost 5 random allies by 3.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Priscilla
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2017 Patch: Priscilla Power changed from 6 to 3. Now boosts 5 random units by 3. Removed Timer. Removed Armor.
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Priscilla Power changed from 4 to 6. Added additional ability - Deploy: Gain 3 Armor. Clarified the tooltip. Added Support Tag.
- Gwent Update: June 20, 2017 Patch: Priscilla Power changed from 5 to 4. Now has 4-Turn Timer (3-Turn before). Priscilla will now shuffle into the deck instead of being put on the bottom of it.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Priscilla Power changed from 2 to 5. Now Gold, Agile and Legendary (was Silver, Siege and Epic). Ability rework; Turn End: Boost a random Ally by 3. Counter 3: Decrease whenever this Unit Boosts an Ally. At Counter 0, move this Unit to the bottom of your Deck.
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Priscilla now draws one of the cards face-down.
- Gwent Update: Dec 2, 2016 Patch: Priscilla strength changed from 1 to 2.; Fixed Priscilla's tooltip - it now correctly states she can draw any cards, not just units.
- Gwent Update: Nov 15, 2016 Patch: Priscilla now draws 2 revealed cards, player chooses which one to play.; Priscilla no longer blocks the game if she draws cards that require targets on the first turn.