Choose 3 adjacent units on your side. Convert all non-Gold units among them to Gold until removed from the battlefield or the round ends.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Promote was removed from the game and transformed into Redanian Knight-Elect unit.
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Changed to: Choose 3 adjacent units on your side. Convert all non-Gold units among them to Gold until removed from the battlefield or the round ends.
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2016 Patch: Promoted units will lose their Gold status upon returning to the player's hand.
- Gwent Update: Dec 2, 2016 Patch: General Promotion Changes: Converting units to Gold no longer sets current strength as new base strength. Also, the unit will revert from Gold to its original color when destroyed or at the end of the current round. Upon entering the graveyard both gold status and all buffs are removed.