Shieldmaidens wishing to join the Queen's personal guard must first prove their courage and valor, preferably by the repeated shedding of blood - their own or others'. Those deemed worthy stand shoulder to shoulder with the best of their sisters in Her Majesty's service. Purportedly, despite their subtle smiles, they do a pretty mean tortoise.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Clan Drummond
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Added Soldier and Drummond Tags. Added sound effects to Queensguards' Premium versions.
- Gwent Update: June 20, 2017 Patch: Removed Veteran from Queensguard. Power changed from 3 to 4.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Veteran: 1. Now Rare (was Common).
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Queensguard strength changed from 2 to 3.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Queensguard strength changed from 3 to 2.
- Gwent Update: Nov 15, 2016 Patch: Queensguard now increases Cerys base strength.