The sorceress Philippa Eilhart had the dubious pleasure of seeing the aptness of Radovid's moniker with her own eyes, so to speak. After presenting her with a list of charges, reinforced with personal animosity and information from the Imperial envoy, the king had her eyes put out.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Radovid V
- Gwent Update: July 5, 2017 Patch: Radovid's Power changed from 4 to 5.
- Gwent Update: June 20, 2017 Patch: Radovid Power changed from 3 to 4. Radovid will now toggle Lock instead of always applying it.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Radovid Power changed from 0 to 3. Ability change; will apply the Lock to 2 Units and damage them by 4 each. Now Agile and Legendary as every other Leader. Now obtainable in the "challanges".
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Radovid ability changed: he now lets you choose 3 adjacent units and locks and deals 2 base damage to all non-Gold units among them (positioning).
- Gwent Update: Dec 2, 2016 Patch: Radovid damage changed from 10 to 8.