Toggle 2 units' Lock statuses. If enemies, deal 4 damage to them.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Radovid V
- Gwent Update: Feb 9, 2018 Patch: Name change: King Radovid V (was Radovid).
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2017 Patch: Removed Doomed and Stubborn from every Leader.
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Radovid Power changed from 5 to 6. Added Crewmen: 1. General change; Doomed and Stubborn are no longer tags, but abilities in card's description. General change; Removed Leader tokens from Leader card preview. Added Redania Tag.
- Gwent Update: July 5, 2017 Patch: Radovid's Power changed from 4 to 5.
- Gwent Update: June 20, 2017 Patch: Radovid Power changed from 3 to 4. Radovid will now toggle Lock instead of always applying it.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Radovid Power changed from 0 to 3. Ability change; will apply the Lock to 2 Units and damage them by 4 each. Now Agile and Legendary as every other Leader. Now obtainable in the "challanges". General change: Added Doomed and Stubborn tags to all Leaders.
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Radovid ability changed: he now lets you choose 3 adjacent units and locks and deals 2 base damage to all non-Gold units among them (positioning).
- Gwent Update: Dec 2, 2016 Patch: Radovid damage changed from 10 to 8.
- Gwent Update: Nov 15, 2016 Patch: Now Epic as every other Leader (was Legendary).