- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Ragh nar Roog
- Gwent Update: Apr 17, 2018 Patch: Majorly improved VFX. (Scorched soil is more defined and will cover the entire row instead of just the sides. The flames were highly improved in detail and will cover the entire bottom edge of the row).
- Gwent Update: Oct 31, 2017 Patch: Renamed Weather tag to Hazard.
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Added Spell tag.
- Gwent Update: June 20, 2017 Patch: Damage value changed from 3 to 2.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Ability rework: Apply Ragh Nar Roog to all rows on your opponent’s side. Every turn, at the start of your turn, Damage 1 of the Highest Units on the row by 3. Added new, unique VFX to Ragh Nar Roog.
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Ability rework: Remove 2 base strength from 8 random opposing non-Gold units on the battlefield.