Apply a Ragh Nar Roog Hazard to all opposing rows.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Ragh nar Roog
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Ragh nar Roog (notice)
- Gwent Update: Oct 31, 2017 Patch: Replaced Weather with Hazard Tag. Adjusted the tooltip to match new "Hazard" Tag in the game.
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Added Spell Tag. Clarified the tooltip.
- Gwent Update: June 20, 2017 Patch: Changed Ragh Nar Roog's Damage value from 3 to 2.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Ability Rework: Apply Ragh Nar Roog to all rows on your opponent’s side. Every turn, at the start of your turn, Damage 1 of the Highest Units on the row by 3. Added new unique animation when applied to the board.
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Ragh Nar Roog now removes 2 base strength from 8 random opposing non-Gold units.