Skellige mythology revolves around an end time called Ragh Nar Roog. Every warrior worth his sword longs to take part in this final battle against the forces of chaos. Every fishwife worth her lutefisk longs to send her sons to die in it. Every reasonable person considers Skelligers mad.
Apply Ragh Nar Roog to all rows on your opponent’s side.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Ragh nar Roog
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Ragh nar Roog (notice)
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Added Spell Tag. Clarified the tooltip.
- Gwent Update: June 20, 2017 Patch: Changed Ragh Nar Roog's Damage value from 3 to 2.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Ability Rework: Apply Ragh Nar Roog to all rows on your opponent’s side. Every turn, at the start of your turn, Damage 1 of the Highest Units on the row by 3. Added new unique animation when applied to the board.
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Ragh Nar Roog now removes 2 base strength from 8 random opposing non-Gold units.