Berserkers draw their strength from anger. While an elven archer might cultivate inner calm, a berserker stokes uncontrollable fury, feasting off distress and pain until rage overwhelms and, ultimately, transforms him.
Retaliation: Transform into a .
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Berserker (creature)
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Young Berserker (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: Oct 31, 2017 Patch: Added Soldier Tag.
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Raging Bear Power changed from 10 to 12. Added Svalblod Tag.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Now Agile. Raging Bear's Power changed from 11 to 10, no longer Weather-Immune. Added "Cursed" Tag, removed "Shapeshifter" Tag.
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Raging Berserker strength changed from 4 to 6.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Name change; Raging Berserker (was Young Berserker). Raging Berserker's strength changed from 3 to 4.