Dragons, slyzards, forktails - if it's scaly, flies and gobbles cattle, the Reavers hunt it. In fact, they hunt just about anything, if the price is right. Yet dragons remain their favored prey, and, with their clever traps and foolhardy luck, they actually manage to rope one occasionally.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Crinfrid Reavers
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Crinfrid Reavers Dragon Hunter (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: Sep 29, 2017 Patch: Reaver Hunter Power changed from 4 to 5.
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Removed Trio ability from the game. Added Soldier and Redania Tags. Added sound effects to Reaver Hunters' Premium versions.
- Gwent Update: June 20, 2017 Patch: Reaver Hunter will no longer buff copies in the Graveyard. Reaver Hunter Power changed from 6 to 4.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Reaver Hunter Power changed from 5 to 6. Ability rework; Bond: Boost all copies of this unit by 1, wherever they are.. Trio: Damage the Highest Enemy by half its Power (rounding down and ignoring Armor) Now Agile (was Ranged).
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Buff removed.; Strength changed from 4 to 5.
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2016 Patch: Promoted Reaver Hunters and Blue Stripes Commandos will now receive their buffs correctly.